Attorney Christian G Sarantopoulos
Attorney Christian Sarantopoulos has spent the last 22 years protecting the rights of injured people throughout northeastern Connecticut by providing quality legal representation to those hurt as a result of auto accidents, drunk drivers, distracted drivers, slip and falls, dog bites, medical mistakes and malpractice, personal injury, wrongful death and workplace injuries. He regularly appears before the Connecticut courts and before the worker's compensation commission on behalf of his clients.
In 1994, Attorney Sarantopoulos founded Sarantopoulos and Sarantopoulos LLC in Danielson with his uncle and mentor, Nicholas Sarantopoulos. They practiced together until Nicholas' retirement in 2010, during which time they developed a reputation for being zealous advocates for their clients. Christian's wife, Rachel Sarantopoulos, joined the firm in 1995 and worked as an attorney there until taking a position with the State of Connecticut Judicial Department in 2015. Today, Christian Sarantopoulos carries on the Sarantopoulos family tradition of putting his clients' interests first above all else.
In his spare time, Attorney Sarantopoulos works as an IAABO certified basketball official at the high school and post graduate level. He also enjoys golfing, traveling, reading, vegetable gardening, and spending time at his three children's school and sport activities and with the love of his life, his wife, Rachel. Christian lived in Killingly, CT most of his life. For 8 years now Christian, his wife, and three children have resided in Pomfret, CT.
• Barrister, Oliver Ellsworth American Inns of Court, 1998-2002
• Treasurer, Oliver Ellsworth American Inns of Court, 2001-2002
• Connecticut Law Tribune New Leaders of the Law Overall Achievement Award, 2002
• Best Law Firm - Northeastern Connecticut, 2016-2017 Norwich Magazine Award
• Member, Connecticut Attorneys Title Insurance Company, 1994 to present
• President, Board of Directors, Westcott Wilcox Elderly Residential Home
• President, Board of Directors, Quinebaug Valley Community College Foundation
• President, International Association of Approved Basketball Officials Northeast CT Board 35
• Westfield Cemetery Association Board of Directors, 2010 - Present
• Corporator Day Kimball Hospital - 1995- Present
• Westfield Congregational Church, Danielson, CT, 1994 - Present
• B.A. History, 1990 Yale University
• J.D. 1993 University of Connecticut School of Law
• University of Leiden Law School, The Netherlands, Spring 1993
• Connecticut State Bar, admitted 1993
• District of Connecticut Federal Bar, admitted 1994
• Associate, Updike, Kelly & Spellacy, 1993-1994
• Partner, Sarantopoulos and Sarantopoulos LLC, 1994 to present
• Member, Connecticut Bar Association, 1994 to present
• Member, Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, 1994 to present
• Board of Governors, Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, 2005 to present
In Our Community
Kim joined Sarantopoulos and Sarantopoulos LLC as a legal assistant in 2008. A valued member of our firm, Kim is a compassionate liaison for our clients, assisting them in with all aspects of their personal injury cases, worker's compensation claims, and probating estates, Kim's knowledge and commitment to our clients are a real strength in ensuring that their legal needs and interests are always put first! Kim, her husband and her three children reside in Pomfret, CT.
Tracey joined Sarantopoulos & Sarantopoulos, LLC in the fall of 2016 as a litigation paralegal. Tracey brings a wealth of knowledge to the firm, having worked as a paralegal for the last 25 years while focusing on personal injury and worker's compensation cases over the last 13 years for clients in eastern Connecticut. Her attention to detail ensures that our files and cases are well prepared allowing us to maximize the financial compensation that our personal injury and worker's compensation clients deserve. Tracey is ready to help our clients directly by gathering medical reports and bills, lost wage documentation, and answering insurance questions and concerns so that our clients can focus on what is important: getting better while not having to worry about their case! Tracey, her husband and her two sons reside in Hampton, CT.
Melinda became affiliated with Sarantopoulos & Sarantopoulos, LLC in 2016, bringing with her 20+ years of expertise in the real estate field. As an independent real estate paralegal, Melinda is the point of contact for real estate clients who are purchasing, selling or refinancing their homes throughout eastern Connecticut. She regularly works with local, regional and national banks, credit unions, mortgage brokers and financing institutions to ensure that the mortgage process is a smooth one for the client. She is trusted and recommended by the local realtors as the go-to real estate paralegal in northeast Connecticut, and Sarantopoulos & Sarantopoulos, LLC is fortunate to have Melinda as the key person in our closing department! She is a true asset that, along with Attorney Christian Sarantopoulos, makes Sarantopoulos & Sarantopoulos, LLC unique in being able to offer the very best representation for our real estate clients. Melinda, her husband and daughter reside in Danielson, CT.