Helping Our Fellow Citizens Pursue Compensation For Personal Injuries

Serving Killingly, Danielson And All Residents Throughout Windham County

One minute you are enjoying a sunny day with your family. The next minute your life has changed forever. Every day, people all across the nation suffer unexpected injuries — sadly because of the negligence of others.

And such unnecessary injuries happen for many reasons. Drivers get behind the wheel of a car and cause a drunk driving accident because they consumed too much alcohol. People cause collisions because they are texting or taking selfies behind the wheel and not paying attention to the road. Another type of accident can happen due to medical malpractice actions involving negligent physicians who have failed to order necessary tests to properly diagnose a medical condition.

Fortunately, legal recourse is available.

A Local Firm Helping Local Residents Recover For Personal Injuries

At Sarantopoulos & Sarantopoulos, LLC, we can help. We can't turn back the clock and change what happened, but we can help you pursue compensation to pay for the financial difficulties that may lie ahead for you and your loved ones.

Our family's history in Killingly, Connecticut, dates back many decades. We have lived and worked in the community for many years and take pride in giving back to our community and using our years of legal experience to advocate for our friends, family and fellow citizens who have suffered injuries.

Reach Out To Us: 860-932-2788

Whether the injury involved broken bones and bruises, or was much more catastrophic and brain damage or paralysis occurred in a truck accident, reach out to our firm to help represent you in a civil action. Our lawyer, Christian Sarantopoulos, has represented individuals for over 20 years.

Even if you don't know what to do or whether legal recourse is even available, please don't hesitate to still contact our office to speak with an attorney. We can discuss your situation and offer guidance on possible solutions to help you and your family.

If you have a spouse or child who died in an accident, we can help you file a wrongful death lawsuit and pursue compensation on behalf of your deceased loved one.

We offer free consultations and are happy to make home or hospital visits if your condition prevents you from visiting our office.